I’m not here to talk about Covid-19, politics, or whether or not I agree with the hysteria, bulk stocking, or reasons behind quarantine and social distancing.
BUT… I am playing this fun little quarantine game with myself of “Quarantine Resolutions.” Similar to the “New Year’s Resolutions” everyone makes for themselves.
What does that mean? Basically, I am going STIR CRAZY and have resorted to bribing MYSELF to be a healthy adult since the gyms are closed and I have no reason to get out of bed before 9:00am. Why 9:00am? Because my dog gets hangry just like I do.
What are your Quarantine Resolutions?
I’ve made negotiations/bribes with myself such as…
- I cannot have an adult beverage unless I have run with the dog or taken the dog for a walk that day.
- I have challenged myself to take advantage of the fact that rarely is anyone seeing me out and about so that means I can give my hair a break from heated styling tools. No hair dryer, curling wand, straightener, extra product in my hair…let’s try and get it strong and healthy and just give it a break to repair itself.
- See # 2 – In conjunction with that, it’s a great time to get your hair used to not being washed every.single.day. It’s so bad for your hair, Ladies! I can go about 2-3 days. I’m going to take this time to try and get to 5 or 6. I might have to utilize dry shampoo.
- I’ve neglected writing in my own personal journal and on Unrefined Life Adventures. I’m going to try to make an entry at least 3 times per week. Total. So that could mean, one entry to my personal journal and two to ULA.
- READ MORE. Like actual books. Physical, flipping the pages, loving the smell, books.
- I don’t know about you, but I’ve been sucked back into Candy Crush like there isn’t any tomorrow (well, I mean, what day is it anymore? It doesn’t matter), Words with Friends, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Let’s hear your Quarantine Resolutions!